Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Plateau Shock Horror Gasp!!!!!!!

This was my reaction: "Seriously?? WTF??" but sadly yes, my weightloss has slowed to a mere trickle. 1kg a week is not good enough! I go through all this trauma, sacrifice and hassle to lose a kg a week. Ive been a good girl, eating my soup and yogurt adnauseum enough is enough. I went to go see my dietician. She says more than likely it is a reaction to losing so much weight so quickly, my body has gone into a type of shock where its trying desperately to hang on to every last ounce... stoopid body, doesn't it know the fat isn't wanted here. Out Damn Fat Out... So what the lovely Lady did for me is to increase my food to 6 times a day, and give me more variety such as Mince Yippee whoooooohooooooo I am dancing a jig... and tuna mayo with tomato, soft boiled egg, scrambled egg, yogurt with bran in it, cous cous. (I used to hate cous cous, I will embrace the cous cous because it is not liquid!!!! Also she said I was more than likely retaining fluid due to the blood clots that I developed... So my water needs to be increased, and I need to get moving. I am meeting with a personal trainer today to get my A into G... So we will see. My next appointment with her is next tuesday and I hope to see a beeeeeeg jump on the scale.. let us cross fingers...

1 comment: